Is 2021 the year you’re doing it?
- Starting, pivoting or growing your mission based business?
- Stepping up to lead even more positive change?
- Amplifying your unique voice and essential message?
- Experiencing more moments of joy, fulfillment and satisfaction in your work, especially during challenging times?
- Saying yes to bringing your world changing project to life (especially if this makes you gasp!)?
- Standing more fully in your power as a 21st century agent of change?
You are warmly invited to join a powerful, diverse and global community of entrepreneurs, transformation leaders and agents of change and become a member the Revolutionary Womxn:
2021 Global Dojo
Possibility, Power and Progress
Amplify your voice, your impact and your income in 2021.
The Dojo is a 12 month global community designed to empower and inspire you to take action and make the kind of progress that makes the impossible – POSSIBLE. We’ve worked with 1000’s of Entrepreneurs, Leaders and Agents of Change – we know what it takes, we know how to get you there, and we know that NOW is your time.
You and your work will be nourished and guided in a powerful global container designed to help you:
- Declare and Act On what you really want – your Highest Intention (you know what that really is – have you said it out loud?)
- Claim your Power Spot and take your most Powerful Stand in the World
- Consistently Show Up so that you Become your Message
- Experience more moments of Joy, Fulfillment and Satisfaction in your work, especially during challenging times
- Skillfully navigate challenges and take Powerful and Aligned Action, so you can:
voice, impact & income
Step fully into your power and make the difference you and your work is here to make at this unique time on our planet.
Being a part of this community has been life-changing for me. This time of Covid-19 has changed the global landscape for so many of us and my business needed some serious change not just to survive but to thrive and to be of more service to my global audience. Having access to Morna’s expertise has given me the time, space, knowledge and inspiration to experiment and take aligned action. This has resulted in the creation of an exceptionally dynamic, powerful and highly valuable community of women across the globe, empowering members to create financial freedom, personal power and choice for themselves, their families, and their communities. I am so grateful to be able to serve in this way.
Sarah McCalden, Founder of the Female MSI Club
A womxn creating and navigating the next frontier in your work, life and leadership:
- An entrepreneur or thought leader on a mission to create positive change through your business – you likely work alone or with a small team. You may be a transformational coach, consultant, online course creator, author, or workshop leader. You’re ready to amplify your voice, your impact and your income in 2021.
- Or the leader (or aspiring leader) of a movement, social enterprise or world changing organization who craves an intentional space focussed on you and how you can show up most powerfully at this time and navigate the unique challenges you face as you move forward.
- Or a mission driven woman seeking a deliberate container to make consistent progress on an important project – like finishing and launching your book or program or perhaps re-inventing your life/business/organization.
What sets you apart is that your life, your business/organization, idea or project exists in service of creating a world that works, of changing, fixing or transforming something.
This is for you because:
Your unique work, your voice, your ideas, and your action is urgently needed.
- You often work at the edge of what’s possible. Without the right support and structures, this space can often be exhausting, confusing and fuzzy. You know you can get to your destination faster (and saner) with expert support and guidance.
- The road ahead is almost certain to continue to be rocky, with many twists and turns and unknowns and (you can trust me and everyone I’ve ever worked with on this!) there will be days when you think you can’t continue. Hello 2020!! I’m guessing you’ve probably experienced many of those days this year!!
- You know that going solo sucks. You understand the value of working with mentors and guides and a powerful global cohort of peers on the same journey. You know that what helped you get to where you are, likely isn’t enough to get you where you want to go.
- You’re ready. Ready to move through roadblocks and take action from more solid ground, action that gets you the results you’re wanting to create.
- You’re committed. To creating, launching, growing and significantly amplifying your work and impact in the year ahead.
You know that
you, your message and your work
is needed now.
Your unique voice, ideas and work are urgently needed. I am here to support you to RISE, be seen, be heard and make the impact you are here to make.
I believe in the power of womxn entrepreneurs to transform economies and solve the socio-economic issues facing the globe. I will be a fierce advocate for your greatness and power as an entrepreneur and leader to create massive impact.
Your community leaders:
The Dojo is designed and led by global experts in the field of 21st Century Entrepreneurship, Transformation and Womxn’s Leadership. Between them Morna and Salmine have worked internationally with 1000’s of Entrepreneurs, Leaders and Agents of Change – they know what it takes, they know how to get you there, and they know that NOW is your time.
Global Community Leader, Lead Facilitator, 21st Century Leadership and Entrepreneurship Specialist
A New Zealander currently based in Canada – Morna is a serial entrepreneur, master facilitator and the founder of Revolutionary Womxn.
The world needs you now! I’ve taken all that I’ve learned from two decades of changemaking practice, impact leadership and teaching to create a global dojo for next generation entrepreneurs and womxn agents of change.
Morna is a master in designing and holding spaces for transformation and has created hundreds of transformational learning events for 1000’s of leaders and entrepreneurs around the world. She creates powerful spaces that empower womxn to tune into their highest purpose, fully SHOW UP, take effective and courageous action and make the difference in the world we need now.
As a pioneer in 21st Century Entrepreneurship and Leadership, Morna has learned to thrive working at the edge of what’s possible (and so can you!). As a serial entrepreneur and businesswomxn she has co-created multiple innovative startups and experiments in personal and social change. In her own 2 decade transformation practice she has spoken, mentored and consulted around the world with people, businesses and organizations pioneering the next frontier.
Morna served as the vice-chair of the ALIA Institute, was Founding Chair of Ako Books, and chair of the former Authentic Leadership Center at Naropa University. Morna is a graduate of the ALIA Institute global leadership program, Naropa University’s Authentic Leadership programme, a certified NLP Master Practitioner and MBit (Multiple Brains) Coach.
Global Community Mentor, specializing in Entrepreneurship and Leadership
Based in Tunisia, Salmine Sassi is a global pioneer in 21st century entrepreneurship, a recognized global leader in womxn’s empowerment through entrepreneurship and a gender-equality advocate.
I believe we are all needed now and I will fight for the values of diversity and inclusion.
She’s the catalyst and co-founder of She Starts Africa, a not-for-profit organization’s created to advance womxn through building their capacities in entrepreneurship & leadership. Salmine has designed and led transformational learning for over 250 female agents of change through She Starts Programs with no external funding.
Recently contracted to work with UNDP Tunisia, her consulting practice works with startups and SMEs internationally to help them turn their ideas into profitable & impactful businesses and grow their enterprises to succeed in the digital world. She also works with development organizations to build programs that can advance marginalized communities and create new economic opportunities.
Salmine holds a bachelor in Marketing and Business Analysis from Tunis Business school and is a graduate of the Watson Institute global program for next generation innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs from across the globe.
She was named an Obama leader in 2019, is an Ashoka Changemaker, One Young World Ambassador, Hult Prize Semi Finalist and Swedish Institute Leader.
There’s no time to waste, your voice, your ideas, your work, your impact, your influence is urgently needed…
The Dojo is OPEN and welcoming new members into our 2021 community.
There are only 100 spaces open for our 2021 community. We expect those places to be filled quickly so if this is speaking to you, join us today :-).
To secure your place: Please choose from one of the two membership options below. Membership is paid monthly over 12 months. We ask that you pay for one month on enrollment and then 11 additional monthly payments.
There are two membership options:
@$148USD per month. We ask that if this investment is possible for you, please enroll as a general member to keep emerging leader spaces available. This investment level supports us to offer half of the spaces at a ‘pay what you wish’ level.
Current spaces available: 50
Click to enroll:
Emerging Leader &
You decide and commit to an amount you wish to pay each month and that’s what you’ll pay each month 🙂
**This amount may either be less than the general membership (for emerging leaders) – we suggest a minimum of $25USD per month
or more than the general membership if you wish to support others to join this community.
Your membership type and contribution level will NEVER be disclosed.
Current spaces available: 48
Click to enroll:
If you have questions or just want to chat with us before you join – we’d love that! 🙂
Revolutionary Womxn 2021 Global Dojo
Possibility, Power & Progress
You’ll become part of a global sisterhood of womxn who’ve got each others backs, sides and fronts, womxn who, like you are committed to showing up FULLY for themselves and their work in 2021.
Together, we’ll breakthrough what it’s going to take to move your latest project from idea to impact, to start, grow and scale your business, to make your next bold move, to stand in your power as a 21st century leader.
Here’s how it works:
We begin by Calling in the Community
Between now and the end of 2020 we’re inviting and welcoming members into our 2021 community. As folks join, we’ll start gathering in our private FB Community, introducing ourselves, beginning to arrive and orient to the journey ahead and getting to know each other as we close out and reflect on 2020.
2021 Orientation Week
We kick off our journey in January 2021 with Orientation Week – a powerful week of community events, networking, and learning opportunities designed to collectively orient us to the journey ahead. We’ll map out your 2021 path, strategies, development areas and focus, culminating in our powerful 2021 Vision Session where you’ll create a compelling vision and map for the year ahead.
- Create a powerful annual plan for 2021 that creates a bold, practical and sustainable structure and plan for achieving your goals.
- Identify WHAT’s most important to you in 2021 and WHY it’s important so you can powerfully align your mind and your actions around what you want.
- Bring conscious awareness to HOW you want to show up, so you can create more powerful impact with your presence, words and actions.
Weekly Global Dojo
At the heart of this community is our weekly global gathering. Our Dojo.
Dojo translates to ‘the place of the way’ in Japanese. A Dojo is ‘a hall or place for immersive learning or meditation’. Our hall is global and virtual.
The ‘way’ we will be practicing in our Dojo is consistently tuning into and acting from our highest potential, working from our power and making consistent progress in 2021.
The dojo will empower and inspire you to take action and make the kind of progress that makes the impossible – POSSIBLE.
- We’ll begin each session with collective mindfulness, embodiment and tuning in practices to connect us to our truth, make friends with ourselves and inner worlds and connect us to our highest potential and inner wisdom.
- We’ll tune into and practice how we want to show up, who we need to BE, and the specific wise actions we will take (each week) to move our work forward.
- We’ll work together to consistently and skillfully guide each other through fears, challenges and roadblocks and empower you with the skills to pivot when needed and create innovative strategies and actions to reach your goals.
- We’ll work together as a global group and in at times in smaller groups with members that you’ll form a more intimate relationship with over the year.
- We’ll use structures and practices that empower you to fully show up, so you’re able to give and receive exactly what you need in the moment.
- Each Dojo will be based on the 4 Square Model™, a powerful tool that empowers you to consistently take the most powerful and affective actions towards your vision.
You’ll take bold, consistent and effective actions towards your goals.
You’ll amplify your influence, impact and income so that 2021 is your most influential and effective year EVER.
Quarterly Learning Events and Workshops
Each quarter we’ll offer specialized workshops to help focus your business and leadership strategy, amplify your presence and impact and income and develop 21st century leadership skills. The content and focus on the workshops will be developed in response to the unfolding needs of the community so we can work in real time with the unique and current needs of community members.
Real time Global Co-Working Spaces
We’ll provide a range of ongoing methods to connect with and work with other community members in real time in our Global Co-Working Space. You’ll be able to get real-time feedback on your ideas, creations and projects. You’ll form amazing connections and collaborations and find incredible business opportunities with pioneering entrepreneurs and agents of change from across the planet.
24/7 Peer Support
There is something so powerful about having a place to share ANYTHING, anytime. You’ll receive 24/7 support peer support in our closed FB group. We’ll also offer weekly office hours where Morna and Salmine will be available in real-time to offer help and support.
++ Opportunities to show case your work and offers. Special guest teachers, community events and twist our arm and we’ll throw some virtual dance parties!
This is the year you stand fully in your true power as an agent of change and create even more massive positive impact through your presence and your actions
Here’s what we know for sure…
Truly transformative work, world changing work does not emerge from the same ways of being and doing that created the systemic issues we work with. We need to be sane beacons of light—skilled navigators, guides and map makers to see into and help create futures yet unseen.
Revolutionary work, requires an evolution in our own self awareness. It requires radical self inquiry, radical self acceptance and an ongoing commitment to working with the gifts of our strengths and our shadows.
Creating good impact, the unique impact YOU were born to make, requires STRUCTURE a powerful structure, powerful tools. And daily habits of mind and action that empower you to stand in your true power and bring your whole intelligence, mind and body, to your work.
Working with Us…
Susan Bailey, Immediate Past President New Zealand Playcentre Federation
If you’re a womxn changemaker wanting to step into your true power in the world…take this opportunity to work with Morna.
Morna has a unique and powerful way of leading, facilitating and teaching transformation cultivated through years of personal development and practice in the change making world. She is a real person, nonjudgmental, accepting and open which in turn creates space for her clients to show up just as they are and reveal their true wisdom. Morna’s multi-year work in leading personal and organizational transformation within our 20,000 member, women-led social movement has been instrumental in creating a pathway for us to thrive into the future.
Janet Zaretsky, Founder, BS-to-Brilliance Master, Coach, Speaker, Author
Morna is a fierce advocate for your greatness.
Morna has a sharp listening for what is at the heart of someone – the often invisible core. She is able to name the invisible and pull it out in a way that gives you access to seeing it yourself and taking wise action. If you are up to a real difference being made in your life and leadership, working with Morna is the best action you could ever take.
Ruoyun Xu, CEO and Founder, C3Nami
Led me to the next level of how I show up
“You helped me realize that yes, there is a reason why I can see how things are changing in this world and there is a reason why I always ask larger deeper questions that can ignite a revolution. Our conversations and your reflection has led me to the next level of how I show up and how I can change my world and our society as a whole. Your personality, realness and overall fun makes it so easy, thank you for opening the door and allowing me to step into my greatness.”
Lisa Rueth, Founder, CEO Cultivate Leadership
If you’re seeking to grow your impact in the world, train with Morna
“We hired Morna to help lead and design transformational curriculum for a leadership group in Brazil deeply affected by changes in their organization, a changing world and crashing economy. Morna has an innate ability to meet people where they are at and sense into what’s needed in emotionally charged and complex environments. Her empowered presence, honed expertise and wisdom enabled her to design a curriculum and transformation process that went on to translate across a further 7 cross-cultural groups across the Americas.”
Founder Fitzgerald and Associates, Co-Founder and Chair Social Enterprise Auckland
Morna is a leader in change for good.
She is an innovator and visionary of how the world can be but also a pragmatic and determined trail blazer. I cannot recommend her highly enough if you are lucky enough to work with her.
Kim Carpenter CEO and Founder, World Changing Women
Morna is a master facilitator, creating transformation for the whole room…
You know you’re alive at a critical time
You know there’s no ‘returning to normal’
You know there’s no time to waste
What’s important to you now?
What is the leap you must make?
What are you ready to fully show up for?
Who do you need to be?
What’s your next big move?
We can’t wait to support you and your work to thrive in 2021.
With appreciation for you,
Morna and Salmine