Is 2021 the year you’re doing it?
- Starting, pivoting or growing your mission based business?
- Stepping up to lead even more positive change?
- Amplifying your unique voice and essential message?
- Experiencing more moments of joy, fulfillment and satisfaction in your work, especially during challenging times?
- Saying yes to bringing your world changing project to life (especially if this makes you gasp!)?
- Standing more fully in your power as a 21st century agent of change?
You are warmly invited to join a powerful, diverse and global community of entrepreneurs, transformation leaders and agents of change and become a member the Revolutionary Woman™
2021 Global Dojo
Possibility, Power and Progress
Amplify your voice, your impact and your income in 2021.
The Dojo is a global community designed to empower and inspire you to take action and make the kind of progress that makes the impossible – POSSIBLE. We’ve worked with 1000’s of Entrepreneurs, Leaders and Agents of Change – we know what it takes, we know how to get you there, and we know that NOW is your time.
You and your work will be nourished and guided in a powerful global container designed to help you:
- Declare and Act On what you really want – your Highest Intention (you know what that really is – have you said it out loud?)
- Claim your Power Spot and take your most Powerful Stand in the World
- Consistently Show Up so that you Become your Message
- Experience more moments of Joy, Fulfillment and Satisfaction in your work, especially during challenging times
- Skillfully navigate challenges and take Powerful and Aligned Action, so you can:
voice, impact & income
Step fully into your power and make the difference you and your work is here to make at this unique time on our planet.
Being a part of this community has been life-changing for me. This time of Covid-19 has changed the global landscape for so many of us and my business needed some serious change not just to survive but to thrive and to be of more service to my global audience. Having access to Morna’s expertise has given me the time, space, knowledge and inspiration to experiment and take aligned action. This has resulted in the creation of an exceptionally dynamic, powerful and highly valuable community of women across the globe, empowering members to create financial freedom, personal power and choice for themselves, their families, and their communities. I am so grateful to be able to serve in this way.
Sarah McCalden, Founder of the Female MSI Club
A woman creating and navigating the next frontier in your work, life and leadership:
- An entrepreneur or thought leader on a mission to create positive change through your business – you likely work alone or with a small team. You may be a transformational coach, consultant, online course creator, author, or workshop leader. You’re ready to amplify your voice, your impact and your income in 2021.
- Or the leader (or aspiring leader) of a movement, social enterprise or world changing organization who craves an intentional space focussed on you and how you can show up most powerfully at this time and navigate the unique challenges you face as you move forward.
- Or a mission driven woman seeking a deliberate container to make consistent progress on an important project – like finishing and launching your book or program or perhaps re-inventing your life/business/organization.
What sets you apart is that your life, your business/organization, idea or project exists in service of creating a world that works, of changing, fixing or transforming something.
This is for you because:
Your unique work, your voice, your ideas, and your action is urgently needed.
- You often work at the edge of what’s possible. Without the right support and structures, this space can often be exhausting, confusing and fuzzy. You know you can get to your destination faster (and saner) with expert support and guidance.
- The road ahead is almost certain to continue to be rocky, with many twists and turns and unknowns and (you can trust me and everyone I’ve ever worked with on this!) there will be days when you think you can’t continue. Hello 2020!! I’m guessing you’ve probably experienced many of those days this year!!
- You know that going solo sucks. You understand the value of working with mentors and guides and a powerful global cohort of peers on the same journey. You know that what helped you get to where you are, likely isn’t enough to get you where you want to go.
- You’re ready. Ready to move through roadblocks and take action from more solid ground, action that gets you the results you’re wanting to create.
- You’re committed. To creating, launching, growing and significantly amplifying your work and impact in the year ahead.
You know that
you, your message and your work
is needed now.
Your unique voice, ideas and work are urgently needed. I am here to support you to RISE, be seen, be heard and make the impact you are here to make.
I believe in the power of womxn entrepreneurs to transform economies and solve the socio-economic issues facing the globe. I will be a fierce advocate for your greatness and power as an entrepreneur and leader to create massive impact.
Your community leaders:
The Dojo is designed and led by global experts in the field of 21st Century Entrepreneurship, Transformation and Women’s Leadership. Between them Morna and Salmine have worked internationally with 1000’s of Entrepreneurs, Leaders and Agents of Change – they know what it takes, they know how to get you there, and they know that NOW is your time.
Global Community Leader, Lead Facilitator, 21st Century Leadership and Entrepreneurship Specialist
A New Zealander currently based in Canada – Morna is a serial social entrepreneur, master facilitator and the founder of Revolutionary Woman™ Global.
The world needs you now! I’ve taken all that I’ve learned from two decades of changemaking practice, impact leadership and teaching to create a global dojo for next generation entrepreneurs and women agents of change.
Morna is a master in designing and holding spaces for transformation and has created hundreds of transformational learning events for 1000’s of leaders and entrepreneurs around the world. She creates powerful spaces that empower women to tune into their highest purpose, fully SHOW UP, take effective and courageous action and make the difference in the world we need now.
As a pioneer in 21st Century Entrepreneurship and Leadership, Morna has learned to thrive working at the edge of what’s possible (and so can you!). As a serial entrepreneur, she has co-created multiple innovative startups and experiments in personal and social change. In her own 2 decade transformation practice she has spoken, mentored and consulted around the world with people, businesses and organizations pioneering the next frontier.
Morna served as the vice-chair of the Global ALIA Institute, was Founding Chair of Ako Books, and chair of the former Authentic Leadership Center at Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado. Morna is a graduate of the ALIA Institute global leadership program, Naropa University’s Authentic Leadership program, a certified NLP Master Practitioner and MBit (Multiple Brains) Coach.
Global Community Mentor and Strategist
Based in Tunisia, Salmine Sassi is a global pioneer in 21st century entrepreneurship, a recognized global leader in women’s empowerment through entrepreneurship and a gender-equality advocate.
I believe we are all needed now and I will fight for the values of diversity and inclusion.
She’s the catalyst and co-founder of She Starts Africa, a not-for-profit organization created to advance women through building their capacities in entrepreneurship & leadership. Salmine designed and led transformational learning for over 250 female agents of change through She Starts Programs with no external funding.
Recently contracted to work with UNDP Tunisia, her consulting practice works with startups and SMEs internationally to help them turn their ideas into profitable & impactful businesses and grow their enterprises to succeed in the digital world. She also works with development organizations to build programs that can advance marginalized communities and create new economic opportunities.
Salmine holds a bachelor in Marketing and Business Analysis from Tunis Business school and is a graduate of the Watson Institute global program for next generation innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs from across the globe.
She was named an Obama leader in 2019, is an Ashoka Changemaker, One Young World Ambassador, Hult Prize Semi Finalist and Swedish Institute Leader.
There’s no time to waste, your voice, your ideas, your work, your impact, your influence is urgently needed…
The Dojo is OPEN and welcoming new members into our 2021 community.
The monthly investment in the Dojo is $198 USD.
**For maximum benefit, both for you and the community as a whole, we ask that you consider this to be a year long commitment. However life changes, so if it’s no longer working for you, let us know and we’ll stop your monthly payment and wish you well :-).
Click to enroll and join us…
If you have questions or just want to chat with us before you join – we’d love that! 🙂
We have a number of scholarships available each month, please send Morna a FB message to chat by clicking here
Revolutionary Woman™ 2021 Global Dojo
Possibility, Power & Progress
You’ll become part of a global sisterhood of women who’ve got each others backs, sides and fronts, women who, like you are committed to showing up FULLY for themselves and their work in 2021 and beyond.
Together, we’ll breakthrough what it’s going to take to move your latest project from idea to impact, to start, grow and scale your business, to make your next bold move, to stand in your power as a 21st century leader.
Here’s how it works:
We kick off our learning journey with our powerful orientation virtual retreat. You’ll establish a deep sense of connection to self, to your purpose at this time and to each other. Together we’ll:
- Tune into the highest possibility of your work at this time – what’s most important to you now, at this unique time in your life? Begin powerfully aligning your mind, body and actions around your work and impact at its full potential.
- Explore your relationship and connection to POWER, how to step more fully with genuine, unconditional power and confidence – and TAKE UP YOUR SPACE.
- Bring conscious awareness to HOW you want to show up, so you can create empowered presence and more powerful impact with your presence, words and actions.
- We’ll introduce and begin exploring the qualities and practices of 21st Century Warriorship and the practices of the DOJO.
- And we’ll introduce the 4 Square, the core tool that enables our community members to make the kind of progress that makes the impossible possible and GASP – FEELS REALLY GOOD!
Once Orientation is complete – the next step is choose and commit to a weekly DOJO to attend (the DOJO meets at different times during the week to cater to our global community).
Weekly Global Dojo
At the heart of this community is our weekly global gathering. Our Dojo.
Dojo translates to ‘the place of the way’ in Japanese. A Dojo is ‘a hall or place for immersive learning or meditation’. Our hall is global and virtual.
The ‘way’ we will be practicing in our Dojo is consistently tuning into and acting from our highest possibility, potential and expression of our work at this time. Individually and collectively OWNING and standing in our unconditional POWER and taking wise and sane (this is a burn out free zone) action towards creating a world that works.
The dojo will empower and inspire you to take action and make the kind of progress that makes the impossible – POSSIBLE.
- We’ll begin each session with collective mindfulness, embodiment and tuning in practices to connect us to our truth, make friends with ourselves and inner worlds and connect us to our highest potential and inner wisdom.
- We’ll tune into and practice how we want to show up, who we need to BE, and the specific wise actions we will take (each week) to move our work forward.
- We’ll work together to consistently and skillfully guide each other through fears, challenges and roadblocks and empower you with the skills to pivot when needed and create innovative strategies and actions to reach your goals.
- We’ll work together as a global group and in at times in smaller groups with members that you’ll form a more intimate relationship with over the year.
- We’ll use structures and practices that empower you to fully show up, so you’re able to give and receive exactly what you need in the moment.
- Each Dojo will be based on the 4 Square Model™, a powerful tool that empowers you to consistently take the most powerful and affective actions towards your vision.
You’ll take bold, consistent and effective actions towards your goals.
You’ll amplify your influence, impact and income so that 2021 is your most influential and effective year EVER.
Quarterly Learning Events and Workshops
Each quarter we’ll offer specialized workshops to help focus your business and leadership strategy, amplify your presence and impact and income and develop 21st century leadership skills. The content and focus on the workshops will be developed in response to the unfolding needs of the community so we can work in real time with the unique and current needs of community members.
Real time Global Co-Working Spaces
As our community grows, we’ll provide a range of ongoing methods to connect with and work with other community members in real time in our Global Co-Working Space. You’ll be able to get real-time feedback on your ideas, creations and projects. You’ll form amazing connections and collaborations and find incredible business opportunities with pioneering entrepreneurs and agents of change from across the planet.
24/7 Peer Support
There is something so powerful about having a place to share ANYTHING, anytime. You’ll receive 24/7 support peer support in our closed FB group. We’ll also offer weekly office hours where Morna and Salmine will be available in real-time to offer help and support.
++ Opportunities to show case your work and offers. Special guest teachers, community events and twist our arm and we’ll throw some virtual dance parties!
This is the year you stand fully in your true power as an agent of change and create even more massive positive impact through your presence and your actions
Here’s what we know for sure…
Truly transformative work, world changing work does not emerge from the same ways of being and doing that created the systemic issues we work with. We need to be sane beacons of light—skilled navigators, guides and map makers to see into and help create futures yet unseen.
Revolutionary work, requires an evolution in our own self awareness. It requires radical self inquiry, radical self acceptance and an ongoing commitment to working with the gifts of our strengths and our shadows.
Creating good impact, the unique impact YOU were born to make, requires STRUCTURE a powerful structure, powerful tools. And daily habits of mind and action that empower you to stand in your true power and bring your whole intelligence, mind and body, to your work.
Working with Us…
Susan Bailey, Immediate Past President New Zealand Playcentre Federation
If you’re a woman changemaker wanting to step into your true power in the world…take this opportunity to work with Morna.
Morna has a unique and powerful way of leading, facilitating and teaching transformation cultivated through years of personal development and practice in the change making world. She is a real person, nonjudgmental, accepting and open which in turn creates space for her clients to show up just as they are and reveal their true wisdom. Morna’s multi-year work in leading personal and organizational transformation within our 20,000 member, women-led social movement has been instrumental in creating a pathway for us to thrive into the future.
Syrine Boudrigua, CEO VSOBER
Salmine played a critical role in the company’s transformation
Being new to the startup world, Salmine played a critical role in the company’s transformation from friend’s getting together to an actual organized entity. She worked hand-in-hand with the sales force to assist in market research while developing new strategies to reach our clients. Salmine mentored a number of our first time co-workers, enabling them to have a rich experience within VSOBER. It has always been a genuine pleasure to work with her.
Janet Zaretsky, Founder, BS-to-Brilliance Master, Coach, Speaker, Author
Morna is a fierce advocate for your greatness.
Morna has a sharp listening for what is at the heart of someone – the often invisible core. She is able to name the invisible and pull it out in a way that gives you access to seeing it yourself and taking wise action. If you are up to a real difference being made in your life and leadership, working with Morna is the best action you could ever take.
Nesrine Chamkhir – CEO ElFood Lab
I’m happy with where we are going with our start up thanks to Salmine’s help.
I asked Salmine to be my consultant in marketing strategy when I started my business a few months ago. Salmine was not only a consultant, but she was also a mentor and has continued to follow up with me. She still sends me opportunities whenever she gets the chance to and is still keeping track of how my business is going. She is a skilled consultant and I am happy with where we are going with our startup thanks to her help.
Ruoyun Xu, Founder and Thought Leader in Humanizing Digital Marketing
Led me to the next level of how I show up
“Morna helped me realize that yes, there is a reason why I can see how things are changing in this world and there is a reason why I always ask larger deeper questions that can ignite a revolution. Our conversations and your reflection has led me to the next level of how I show up and how I can change my world and our society as a whole. Your personality, realness and overall fun makes it so easy, thank you for opening the door and allowing me to step into my greatness.”
Lisa Rueth, Founder, CEO Cultivate Leadership
If you’re seeking to grow your impact in the world, train with Morna
“We hired Morna to help lead and design transformational curriculum for a leadership group in Brazil deeply affected by changes in their organization, a changing world and crashing economy. Morna has an innate ability to meet people where they are at and sense into what’s needed in emotionally charged and complex environments. Her empowered presence, honed expertise and wisdom enabled her to design a curriculum and transformation process that went on to translate across a further 7 cross-cultural groups across the Americas.”
Kim Carpenter CEO and Founder, World Changing Women
Morna is a master facilitator, creating transformation for the whole room…
You know you’re alive at a critical time
You know there’s no ‘returning to normal’
You know there’s no time to waste
What’s important to you now?
What is the leap you must make?
What are you ready to fully show up for?
Who do you need to be?
What’s your next big move?
We can’t wait to support you and your work to thrive in 2021.
With appreciation for you,
Morna and Salmine